Discover the Difference of Well-Supported Equipment
At CMD, we believe we offer a unique advantage to station and fleet owners in the CNG fueling industry; we stand by our equipment and support our customers to insure uninterrupted service. Period. Our experienced technical group and continuously-trained service technicians bring the latest technology to ensure efficient installation, field and phone service and remote troubleshooting. Dedicated in-house parts specialists can answer your parts questions and quickly get replacements out to you. Enjoy the peace of mind of having a partner who cares as much as you do about your station's fueling uptime and the satisfaction of your customers.
CMD Service Program
CMD offers station owners and operators Comprehensive and Customizable Service Plans, which can include:
- Complete remote monitoring of CNG equipment at your facilities, 24/7, 365 days per year
- Diagnosing and correcting potential problems before they interrupt service
- Handling of all service calls and questions from drivers and operators
- Dispatching service if required
- Experienced technical service and quick response with nationwide network of experts
- Thorough follow-up to confirm customer satisfaction with service solutions
- Scheduling of regular preventive maintenance to reduce the occurrence of field issues or fuel service interruption
Prevent service interruption, ensure safety, prolong the life of your station and equipment – call for more information
on the CMD Full Service Program today!
Jason Bond, Service Manager at 920-659-2507, Jason.Bond@cmd-corp.com
Trevor Lind, Inside Sales Representative - CNG Parts at 920-380-8268,Trevor.Lind@cmd-corp.com
Ashley Nabbefeld, Call Center & Analytics Lead at 920-380-8217, Ashley.Nabbefeld@cmd-corp.com