CMD is a certified packager of reliable GE compressors. Systems are configured depending on the site size and fuel source situation.
Compressor sizes are available to suit specific site and fueling requirements:
- Air cooled compressor cylinders for easier maintenance.
- Fully balanced pistons and rods for low vibration.
- Roller bearing connecting rod – cross head joint provides smoother and longer life than competitors sleeve bearings.
- Gas pulsation bottles to reduce piping stresses and fatigue for a longer life on gas line components.
- Bottle design based on exacting API (American Petroleum Institute) 618 requirements.
- Piping per ASME B31.3 with minimum 5% radiography, 100% hydrostatically and visual inspected.
- Piping welded by highly qualified and certified welders, per stringent ASME Section IX testing requirements.
- 50CGS reciprocating compressor providing 50 scfm
- 100CGS reciprocating compressor providing 87.5 scfm
- 475CGS reciprocating compressor providing 475 scfm
- 750CGS reciprocating compressor providing 750 scfm
- 1000GCS reciprocating compressor providing 1190 scfm
>Flow rate is nominal; actual flow will be higher or lower depending on inlet pressure
CNG systems designed, packaged and built by CMD comply with industry standards for safety and performance: NFPA 52, UL508A, AGA, ANSI, API, ASME, AWS, CSA, FEMA, IEC, ISO, NEC, OSHA, SAE. For details on specific industry standards, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org