Fueling Systems for CNG Vehicles
CMD systems have set a new benchmark for safety and efficiency, and our systems outperform the competitor's units for many applications. CMD is a certified packager of reliable GE compressors.
Systems are configured depending on the site size and fuel source situation. Components range from standard products to systems designed for specific customer needs.
Standard configuration for built-in redundancy includes two Compressor Shed Systems, PLC controls, Inlet Gas Dryers and ASME Storage Vessels.
Compressor sizes are available to suit specific site and fueling requirements
CMD CNG Fueling Systems advantages
- Ability to remove electrical power from one compressor for maintenance while the other compressor is running.
- Maintenance personnel can safely Lock-Out/Tag-Out each compressor individually without opening an electrical enclosure.
- Improved maintenance access with walk-through enclosure design and better inside lighting.
- Software and remote monitoring developed and loaded into each system
- Provides remote notification of warning, faults and run time data.
- Customized severe weather packages to accommodate regional temperature extremes.
Contact Troy Hoehne at 920-851-4264 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Brad Schmoll at 920-540-4310 or email@example.com today for a free consultation.
CNG systems designed, packaged and built by CMD comply with industry standards for safety and performance: NFPA 52, UL508A, AGA, ANSI, API, ASME, AWS, CSA, FEMA, IEC, ISO, NEC, OSHA, SAE. For details on specific industry standards, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org